Soronko Academy is the leading technology and digital skills development center in Africa, pioneering the way for young people especially women and girls to realize their economic potential equipping them with the technical and soft skills they need to attain dignified, fulfilling jobs and overcome the gender gap in technology.
Through its wide geographic reach and suite of public and private partnerships, Soronko Academy cultivates the next generation of female innovators who leverage their critical thinking skills and entrepreneurial spirit to create solutions that address their community’s most pressing problems.
We have also expanded our services to support working with men and boys and young people with disabilities.
We have Coding and Digital Skills classes for:-
- Children (Both Girls and Boys) from 5-17years old
- Women in our Women in Digital Skills Program, Soronko Rotary Girls Coding Project, Pre Tech Program, and Code with Agility
- Children with disabilities such as deaf/hearing impaired and autistic children.
- Schools that will like to include coding and design thinking in their curriculum.
- Adults looking to learn coding and digital skills
- University students who want more practical technical skills.
- Companies looking to upskill their staff or teams
We connect our students and alumni to jobs, internship and opportunities to start their own tech enabled business