Job Description: Research Assistant (Intern)
Project:- Scaling Jobs for Women with Technology
Contract Duration:- September 30, 2023
Role:- In Person/ On-site
Reporting to: Project Manager, Senior Researcher (Consultant)
Project Brief:- Scaling Jobs for Women with Technology is a project to create an equitable path for economically disadvantaged young women to capitalize on digital economic opportunities and reduce the digital gender gap
As a Research Assistant, your job is to make sure that all of the information in research databases are up-to-date and accurate. We are seeking a passionate, detail-oriented Research Assistant to aid our project by preparing interviews and summarizing results. You will also be responsible for handling samples from experiments and implementing testing methods on them so they can give us better results!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Preparing interview questions and summarizing results.
- Performing literature reviews.
• Conducting research and summarizing findings.
• Maintain quality standards to preserve the integrity of data and findings
• Design forms for data gathering and interviews
• Schedule and conduct interviews
• Analyze data using various statistical methods
• Write reports to summarize data and the implications of the results
• Gathering information for a knowledge platform
• Working with the Senior Researcher and research team to collect data from project sites across the country
Qualification and Requirements
- Attention to detail.
- Statistical and Graphical Analysis of Data.
- Planning and scheduling
- Knowledge of research methods
- Excellent time management skills
- A degree in the field related to the study is preferred
- Knowledge of and experience in quantitative and qualitative data collection methods, including survey design and data analysis
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities and adhere to deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to prepare clear and coherent reports
- Excellent skills in the following software – MS Office, GoogleSuite
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send a copy of their CV to [email protected] with the subject “Application For Research Assistant (Intern) “. Deadline: 7th October 2022
Please contact [email protected] with any available questions.