Job Description: Creative Officer (Full-Time Role)
Project:- Scaling Jobs for Women with Technology
Contract Duration:- September 30, 2023
Role:- In Person/ On-site
Reporting to: Creative Director
Project Brief:- Scaling Jobs for Women with Technology is a project to create an equitable path for economically disadvantaged young women to capitalize on digital economic opportunities and reduce the digital gender gap
The Creative Officer is in charge of the overall design and execution of creative content, social media engagement, branding, and awareness creation for Soronko Academy. They are responsible for creating a cohesive image that embodies the company’s brand identity, which can range from logos to website layouts and traditional marketing materials to engaging content on Social Media.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist in creating visual designs for programs, workshops, events, impact stories, and annual reports
- Responsible for managing the social media platforms for Soronko;
- Dedicates time to understanding the company’s business and finding the right creative solution that steers their business strategy;
- Work with the team to produce new ideas for Soronko’s branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications.
- Create videos and photographic content of the company’s events and programs for social media and archives;
- Create and implement tailored marketing plans based on Soronko’s requirements.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Understanding project requirements and ideas. using graphic techniques to create drafts. Producing logos, banners, and interfaces. Pitching creative concepts.
- Collaborating with the team to launch projects. Using feedback from other designers to improve.
- Meeting project deadlines
- Create compelling logos, designs, print, and digital media
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape, and market trends
- Working efficiently to meet targets and should be detail-oriented.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- The prospective applicant should be proactive and self-determined.
- Innovative and creative in writing marketing briefs and strategies
- Punctual with good time-management skills
- Ability to plan and work creatively;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Critically analyze projects to ensure that the goals of a brief are met
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in the design industry with regard to design and production processes.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send a copy of their CV to [email protected] with the subject “Application For Creative Officer “. Deadline: 7th October 2022
Please contact [email protected] with any available questions.